Vibro-CH is a spring hanger that consists of a combination of anti-vibration rubber with metal spring for better vibration isolation of low and high frequency.
- Steel frame with a painted finish or galvanised protection
- Steel spring in according to DIN standard with a galvanized finish.
- Steel cup to prevent spring movement.
- Rubber element (polyurethane foam with semi closed cells)
- Rod with safety nut (upon request)
- Ability of angular misalignment up to 30 degrees without contacting the metal frame
- Pre-loading kit (upon request)
Antivibration hanger Vibro CH can be used in the following applications:
- Sound insulation in floatng ceilings as an anti-vibration Hanger (false ceiling with plasterboard)
- Anti-vibration machine hanging (ie FCUs)
- Vibration isolation of pipes, airducts, loudspeakers etc.